Sunday 18 August 2013

Why this blog?!?

I love Africa! I am born in South Africa and have been a tour guide for many years before we settled in the countryside  Where I live now, I am surrounded by apricot orchards and mountains and get to see the most glorious sunsets and -rises, full moons and dark, starry nights!

During my guiding years I got to see a large part of my country and especially the nicest parts and places. Because I am fortunate enough to live in this vast beautiful continent, I would like to share with you how I see Africa. Sometimes hilarious and strange, other times might be a depressing reality. Either way, it is the world I live in and the world I love!

Come see it through my eyes!

Please feel free to leave a comment as I enjoy any form of interaction. Let me know the positive and the negative - what you think of the day's pic. I would love to hear from you!



2 comments: